It’s that time of year again!
The produce section is full of zucchini, and you’re wondering how you can prepare it?
Here’s a fresh salad recipe I tried out over the weekend.. and who DOESN’T love Feta cheese?
Zucchini Feta Salad
3-4 Medium Zucchini, cubed
1/2 Lemon (juice and zest)
2 TBS Olive Oil
8 oz. Feta Cheese
Sprinkle of Pepper and Salt
1. Take 3-4 Medium-sized Zucchini. Wash and chop into 1/2 in. cubes.
Drizzle Olive Oil over Zucchini.
Squeeze the juice from 1/2 lemon over zucchini.
1 ts of Zest from 1/2 lemon.
Add 8 oz. of Feta Cheese and mix well.
Finish with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Voila! Simple and fresh.
Here are a few books I recommend for success in your small business or network marketing business, but these will also help your family, relationships, health, fitness…. etc.!
I have read each of these books and can honestly say they have helped me find success in my business!
1. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
2. Go Pro by Eric Worre
3. The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
4. Rock Your Network Marketing Business by Sarah Robbins
5. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
6. Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
7. Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
8. Smart Couples Finish Rich by David Bach
9. How to Sell Anything to Anybody by Joe Girard
10. Take The Lead by Betsy Myers