Hello…. it’s the #1 Infomercial in the country right now, complete with Montel Williams. You’ve probably heard of it!
So maybe you’ve tried the FAMOUS 21-day fix, and didn’t get the results you were looking for.
Be honest with yourself; did you really give it a fair shot?
Can you say that you followed the plan exactly?
Here are a few common reasons why the 21-day Fix doesn’t work:
1. You gave up too early. There is a reason it’s called the 21-day Fix. You have to give it the entire 21 days to see results! The first week of the fix, your body is just getting used to eating the correct types of food in the proper portions. A person who is predominately sedentary, and suddenly begins working out every day will probably see some weight gain at first. The body builds muscle quickly, and it’s important to remember that more muscle will burn more fat in the long run! Trust the process.
2. You didn’t eat ENOUGH. It is important to calculate the correct calorie bracket for your weight before you begin the fix. The calorie bracket you are in will determine how many of each color container you must eat each day. It is necessary to eat all of your containers each day. You will be doing intense workouts during the 21-day fix and need to ensure you are eating enough so that your body doesn’t go into starvation mode! It is a common complaint from my clients that they aren’t used to eating this much food, but you are actually learning the correct way to eat on this plan!
3. You CHEATED yourself! The meal planning book is pretty specific. The foods are listed in order of better to worse. Blackberries, for example, are a better choice than a banana. Whole grain or whole wheat bread is a better choice than white bread, even if they both fit in the container! If you choose to drink coffee, it is to be black. Flavored creamer and sugar is not included in the plan! Salt should not be added to any food. Dressings for salad need to be limited to the options listed in the book. The plan is all about getting back to the basics!
5. You didn’t use Shakeology. Is Shakeology absolutely necessary as part of the plan? No, but it’s a pretty big part and will guarantee your success. Shakeology can be used as one of your red containers each day as part of the fix, and is going to curb your cravings for junk food while giving you a ton of energy at the same time! One shake is equivalent to 6 salads worth of nutrition- and at only 150 calories each, it is a much better choice than any other protein source you can find!
4. You skipped your workouts. If you’re not used to working out every day, then yes, this program will be a bit of an adjustment for you! The secret of the program is a different type of workout each day of the week. The muscles you focus on in Monday’s workout, will recover when you move on to the muscles in Tuesday’s workout. It won’t be easy, but each workout only 20-35 minutes long. You can do anything for 21 days!
5. You didn’t plan and prep. If you don’t plan and prep your meals, you are setting yourself up for failure! It is nearly impossible to do the 21 day fix eating more than a few meals out at restaurants. It is vital to the plan to prep fresh food ahead of time and plan a menu for the week to stay on track.
So go ahead, give it an honest try! You won’t be disappointed if you follow these tips and stick to the plan! I’m here to coach, guide, and support you the whole time.
Email me with questions! email@example.com
Check out the 21-day fix here!